Wednesday, September 1, 2010

time to catch up!

SUMMER 2010!
JUNE:
Teegan is getting such a fun personality!
WAY fun park day at Belleview Park~ our first time, and definitely not our last...the kids played at the playground, rode the train, waded in the stream...
...and even visited the petting zoo! Teegan was cracking me up; he was absolutely fascinated with all of the animals!
lovely rainbow...
the trampoline has been so much fun for the kids!
...and of course, Danny's birthday! This cake is AH-MAzing!! (http://www.bakerella.com/got-milk-i-hope-so…/)
girls night out...haircuts! Shae went with me to Salon Foushee, her first time to a salon that wasn't geared towards kids...I thought she would get bored, but she just giggled the whole time! Her stylist was great with Shae and said it was her favorite haircut EVER!
pre-haircut I think, but a fun little shot!

and on to JULY:
AllEn FaMiLy ReUnIOn
no reunion is complete without a Costco-size bag of candy (from, guess who? none other than Grandpa Allen!)
at the ZOO
GAME night!
Jadan discovered a new favorite game thanks to Cameron...he wants to play Monopoly ALL the time now!!
Dad and Ellen, Danielle, Samantha, and Allie visited the last week in July and many priceless memories were made...
getting in the gondola at Breckenridge
fun picture before we left Breck
this one cracks me up!! the angle is funny and Teegan is making the cheesiest "cheese" face ever and Grandpa is just loving it all!
tea party fun
me and Samantha...yep that's right, I am totally on my tip-toes trying not to look so short!!
the alpine slide at Peak 7 was really fun!!
kiddos having fun at the pool with Dani, Samantha, and Allie!
again up at Breck
and more cute, random pictures!
the Smiths were awesome to take Danny and I, Danielle, Samantha, and Allie on the lake...We were very impressed by the Beckley girls' wakeboarding skills!! They all were able to get up and hang for at least a little bit...TONS of fun! (pic on let is me boarding)
and then to AUGUST...
We decided to take advantage of the summer freedom and travel to Ohio for a few weeks...We were so blessed to be able to visit with a lot of friends and family!

Here pictured with my friend Janet's kids...even though they just met, the kids had a blast playing together!
a favorite activity while staying at Grandpa's...bubble baths in the big tub in the OH state bathroom!
another fun playdate with my friend, Jami and her kids!
Cooper being, well...Cooper, catching rain in his mouth when it suddenly poured at the tractor pull...
more fun at the tractor pull!
cook out at Tara and Marshal's...what could be more FUN?!
parade at the Carey Fest...Later that night at the festival, I ran my 2nd 5K for this summer. I was a little nervous, as it was a last minute decision and I was not confident in reaching my goal (set after my 1st 5K in May), but was thrilled when I crossed the finish line at 24:20!
making "Grandma's Cinnamon Rolls"
and finally (even though this was actually our first visit upon arriving to OH) our trip to Louisville KY to visit Bryan and Tessa!
Here we are at the ZOO!
and at the zoo's waterpark...a much needed and fun cway to cool off!
WOW! That was a fabulous summer! And I know there are so many more pictures I may not have posted, AND tons more memories made that weren't even photographed (I was terrible at remembering to get my camera out!)...We spent a lot of time with my Mom (I need to get pics from her camera!!)...riding scooters in the driveway, eating pizza, going to Kings Island, etc...and of course, it was wonderful to be there to welcome our newest little cousin and niece, Macie Nicole (Tara and Marshal's beautiful baby girl)!! Hopefully I will come across some of these pictures, because this has definitely been a SUMMER TO REMEMBER!!!

1 comment:

Family of Five said...

Looks like a fun summer! Cute kiddos!